A World of Useless Information

Friday, December 7, 2007

Stewies first official blog


Here it goes, this is my first official blog.
I was asked the other day at work if I was a blogger. I was not at the time so I answered with a quick no. That response was met with quick replies of, "we will convert you" and "you will be soon". So here it is, Welcome to Stewies world. I will do my best to keep it up to date with cool new pics, stories and of course tons of useless information.

While on a sales trip to San Francisco with my work traveling buddy, Douglas Long, we paused for a moment to snap a quick photo.

4 comments:

StatCraze said...

Thanks for not calling me Douglas Bong

Tim & Steph said...

I am very excited to hear your useless info....I am prepared to laugh often! I am so glad you got a blog!

Anonymous said...

You are right, this is useless. Blog on Stewie!

TR said...

Don't do it, Brad. Don't get sucked in!!!!