A World of Useless Information

Monday, February 25, 2008

Can you tell why a man took this picture???

I am always getting emails from people that are supposed to be funny. Every once in a while they actually are. I got this one the other day and I felt like I must post it for all of you.
The question is can you tell why a man took this picture? This picture was found on eBay, the table was up for sale. Have a good hard look. It will take a minute to tell why. If you can not figure out the answer is at the bottom of this post.




If you can not tell why. Have a look at the reflection in the mirror.

5 comments:

Dover said...

So how much did you get for the table?

TR said...

I could understand why someone would take this photo if they had my body, but you look gross in this pic, Brad.

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

I just yacked you nut.

Josh said...

WOW! That took me a while to figure it out. I had to cheat and look at the answer, now every time I look at the picture, I see it right away. Thanks for the memory.

Anonymous said...

Haha that is good stuff right there Brad. Thanks for the laugh!