A World of Useless Information

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Some what of a reunion & NBA JAM


3 of my good friends are engaged at the moment and there are 5 of us that are already married and the rest of my friends are living the single life. We decided to get together and hang out for some what of a bachelor party. We met at my buddies Toms house. This is no ordinary house. When I walked downstairs, I entered the game room. This room had a Ping-pong table, pool table, projection TV and some killer arcade games , which included NBA JAM, Street Fighter and Double Shot Basketball. The night quickly turned into a NBA JAM tournament.

This is one of the greatest games ever!!


Me and Jeff to the left. Shawn and Tom on the right. Jeff and myself dominated everyone else at the game. We were playing as the Golden State Warriors, and the players were Tim Hardaway and Chris Mullin. We are the NBA Jam Champs.

This is a picture of the other Sean and Jason losing to me and Jeff.
Needless to say it was a fun night with all my friends.

2 comments:

TR said...

Dang! What a sweet game room. I can't wait for mine: a pool table, big screen, lay-z-boys, arcade games, bar (dry of course), etc. Sounds way cool.

Anonymous said...

I bet that I could beat you at NBA JAM.