A World of Useless Information

Friday, March 28, 2008

Huge massive Dog-Horse

On my way to work there is a home with a few acres behind it and they have a pond with Swans and Ducks, they also have Horses, Pigs and many other little barnyard animals. While passing this home on my way to work one day, I saw the owner of the home walking his dog and it is the biggest dog I have ever seen. I had to do a double take because this dog-horse was so large. I wanted to snap a photo so bad but it was early morning and I did not want the man to think I was some kind of weird freak. You could imagine your out walking your dog and some pulls up beside you and snaps a photo then drives off. Anyway, I went home for lunch the other day and on my way back, guess what I saw??????????
The Dog-Horse and he was standing there all on his own, so I pulled out the Blackberry and snapped the pic. I thought that I would share it here so you can all witness this beast. The picture does not really show how tall this Dog-Horse is, but trust me he is huge!

2 comments:

TR said...

I pass this same houseo on the way to work! That dog is massive. They also have kangaroos there.

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

I say we spear it, stuff it and mount it. Anybody game?