A World of Useless Information

Monday, July 21, 2008

Leave a Comment


As I look through my blog and others that I frequent, I think that it is interesting to see some blogs that have tons of comments left on them and others that have none at all. I guess that I am the type to only comment once in a while on posts that I think that are really interesting. I am wondering if people that are blogging really like comments left on their blog or not, so COMMENT ON THIS POST AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG OR IF YOU DON'T REALLY CARE AT ALL. I am curious to see what everyone has to say.

10 comments:

TR said...

I'd rather comment on your environmentally unfriendly, gas guzzling 4x4, but you didn't post about that.

All others can comment on my blog at www.TylerRoberts.net

Dover said...

I love comments on my blog as I write some funny shi, but for some reason I don't leave a lot of comments. I'm trying to overcome this as you can see.

TheStewside said...

Ty, what do you want me to post?, that my stupid truck costs $90 to fill. That is not interesting, I just look dumb for buying it.

Anonymous said...

Your truck costs ONLY $90 to fill? My sweet minivan costs more than that! Comments are cool.

Anonymous said...

If you have something to say then go ahead and leave a comment, if not no big! :) Hope all is well!

Kevin and Jess said...

I like comments. Sometimes I wonder if people actually read my blog and it's nice to know your audience. By the way... your truck is awesome.

Josh said...

I agree with Jess, I like comments, mainly because I see my counter go up but no comments left. I want to see what people think about my random thoughts.
I guess if I posted more often then I might get more comments.
Something to think about!

my tiny princess said...

You're Hot!!! That is what I think. Sorry this is just your wife :)

Lindy Rae said...

I love comments. However, I don't usually post anything all that interesting to comment about. So even if your comment has nothing to do with what I posted...go ahead and share! Then I know you're there!

Shawn and Erica said...

B-Rad, everyday I check my blog anxiously awaiting for a comment from you. I started typing my blog address into the address bar and immediately start perspiring in anticipation. Unfortunately I am let down on a daily basis. I hate you