A World of Useless Information

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It Has Been Fun


I wanted to say goodbye to all my friends at CirclePix. I have taken a new job with a company in Provo and will be starting with them on Monday the 25th. I have had learned so much working with you all, and I will miss seeing you guys everyday. Not to mention missing out on the foosball and table tennis. I hope that I have everyone's contact information, but if not shoot me a email with it.
For my associates in the Account Management department, I thought that you might enjoy this clip.

5 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

Congrats on the new job! Keep in touch. And also, congrats on the leather-bound books.

TooSure said...

I cannot believe that you are leaving too! I hope you enjoy your new job.

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

Brad, You are a stud. You've done great things here and we appreciate everything. Hate that you are leaving but will be so excited to hear about your great success at the new gig. Please keep in touch and don't forget your family is here at Cpix.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job. By the way I have a new blog. haha you might want to update your status list hint hint.. haha jk jk Good luck with the new job!

QRquties said...

Brad, I will miss you. You are a great guy and I wish you and your family the best. Please come by and bring cup cakes anytime.