A World of Useless Information

Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Really Suck at Blogging

It has been far to long since I have updated my blog or even posted anything. So here is somewhat of a post.
Life is busy and crazy as ever. Between work, school and family I am left with little to no time at all for much else. I am still working at Bloosky and I love it there. I have learned so much. Megan and Abi are doing as usual and we are all preparing for our trip to Disneyland in a few weeks. Abi is going to be 2 on April 2nd. Time goes way to fast. I am sure that no one checks this blog anymore and I don't blame you but I am dedicated to keeping it up to date with new entries. Even though I have not been posting anything I have been reading all of your blogs.
I thought that I would show everyone how cool Abi is.

3 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

I still read your blog! And i havent' seen little Abi in FOREVER! Look how big she is! Or maybe I'm just thrown off by the super cool shades. :-)

Johnson's Times Two said...

Hey Brad and Megan. I added you guys to our blog. Scott doesn't do much with it but I do. Hope you add us. We will be in Utah soon.

TooSure said...

I agree, Abi is cute and you DO suck at blogging!!