A World of Useless Information

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

50 GB of FREE online storage


I can remember the first memory card that I bought was $69.99 for a 512MB SD card. It amazes me to see how much the price for memory storage cards and devices has come down. Just the other day I was shopping at Wal-Mart and they had 2, 2 GB cards on sale for $24.99. I love that these prices continue to drop.
I was looking online the other day for a new memory card and I came across one of the coolest sites that I know of. www.adrive.com gives you 50 GB of online storage for free! No strings attached. Just visit their site and create and account, which only takes a minute or so, then you are ready to upload what ever your heart desires. I have found it very useful to transfer movie and music files off my work computer to my home computer. The site is easy to use and best of all its free.

2 comments:

Russell said...

Check out http://www.getdropbox.com/

Beat Slot Machines said...

I well understand it. I can help with the question decision. Together we can find the decision.