A World of Useless Information

Monday, May 5, 2008

Man vs. Wild


While watching TV the other day, I was browsing around through some programs and I noticed that one of my favorite shows was back on the tube. Man vs. Wild, it is on the Discovery channel every Friday night. The show follows survival expert Bear Grylls. The show is all about Bear doing and eating crazy things that will help you survive in what ever wilderness that he happens to be in.
I love the show because he also knows little tips and tricks that I really find useful, even though I go camping once a year and there is no danger at all. Check out the clips below to see what Bear gets himself into.





4 comments:

Tyler and Karen Davis said...

The best show on earth. Love these clips. That rabbit thump was awesome.

StatCraze said...

I was out of town this last week so I didn't get a chance to watch it yet but I know that pansy from Survivorman will go to Zambia next year now that Bear has shown him how to make it out.

Josh said...

These are some crazy things, I can't believe he just dug right in to that Alaskan Trout. Wow!

QRquties said...

Watching this stuff makes me cringe. I'm ready to vomit. This guy is crazy.