A World of Useless Information

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

BlackBerry BOLD vs. Iphone






For any electronics lovers out there, you probably heard that Apple announced a new, faster Iphone.
You can read CNN's report of it HERE.
I think that the announcement is misleading due to the fact that even though Apple lowered the price of the Iphone, they bumped the price of the monthly service that comes along with the phone, meaning that the price of the phone is cheaper but over the 2 year period that your contract runs, you end up paying the same price. Nice move.
I must say that I am BlackBerry user and I feel that they have the best phones on the market for business and personal use. BlackBerry last month announced last month that they have a newer faster phone as well, the BlackBerry BOLD. I came across a very interesting comparison of the 2 phones. I thought that I would share this with you all, to help show you why I think that BlackBerry's kick the Iphone's butt.
I also must note that having your emails sent directly to your phone is free with BlackBerry. With the Iphone you must pay an additional monthly fee.

Check out the comparison
Click on the image to make it larger


2 comments:

QRquties said...

Blackberry sucks - iPhone rocks.

TR said...

iPhone is probably "cooler" but the Blackberry looks like it will be more useful (for business). Rob doesn't know what he's talking about!