A World of Useless Information

Monday, June 9, 2008

The Need to Post Something!


I have been on vacation the last week and I almost went crazy with very limited access to the internet. I was amazed at how much I miss Blogger! My intention was to get back today and post my pics from our trip, but I left the camera at home, so I logged on anyway because I just needed to post something. I am sorry for the short and almost pointless post that this is, but I feel so much better that I have put something new on here. I will try to get some pictures of our trip up soon for the 2 of you that read this.
One Interesting tidbit that I found recently is this cool feature on Blogger.
Blogger Play
This is a massive slide show of all the images that were uploaded today from Bloggers out there.

1 comments:

Josh said...

Dud that is freaking awesome. Even though I didn't see anything I recognized it was still really cool to look at. It is crazy that they have something like that in place, it makes me wonder if something like that is built for the web in general.