A World of Useless Information

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Started a new Blog -- GIMP PIMPS

I have seen lots of blogs out there that are all about things like, image of the day, logo designs, photoshop, cool pictures and videos and lots of other visual items. I find these very interesting and I enjoy reading them. (I mean looking at them)
I decided to do something a little similar, in an very pathetic attempt to be cool. My buddy Doug and I both use a photo editing program called GIMP. We use it all the time for our personal images and some times for work. We decided it would be cool to have a blog that we could display all of the cool stuff that we use GIMP for. So if you are reading this you need to check out the new blog.

1 comments:

Jenae said...

Hey Brad, I just noticed your comment on my blog, and I wanted to tell you that I check the "Abi Lou" blog almost daily waiting to see more pictures of her! Tell Megan to get crackin on the update!