A World of Useless Information

Friday, April 25, 2008

Atmosphere

Ant (left) Slug (Right)


My favorite music group Atmosphere released their new album this week. I wanted to share my love for this group with the very few of you that read this blog.
Atmosphere is a hip-hop/indie group from Minnesota. (Atmosphere on Wikipedia) They remain underground and that is one of the reasons that I love them. They have a style all their own and I can't say they sound like anyone else. The group consists of Slug and Ant. Ant makes the music and Slug rhymes and sings. You can hear some of their samples here.
Sorry in advance of anyone is offended by the lyrics.
They have been approached by every major music label for a record deal and they keep turning them down. Slug, actually formed his own music label and signs artists that he likes. RhymeSayers

Atmospheres last 2 albums are both my favorite albums of all time.



Atmosphere is coming to Salt Lake City on May 16th at the Venue. I am going if anyone wants to come.

0 comments: