A World of Useless Information

Friday, April 18, 2008

RockBand, SingStar and Friends



Last year my beautiful wife Megan bought me a PS2 so that I can play Guitar Hero. During the last couple months we have expanded our gaming library. I got RockBand for my birthday, as mentioned in a previous post. We also bought a cool little game called SingStar. (Check out all the cool songs to sing) I am the worst singer in the entire world so I was a little hesitant to purchase the game. The game comes with 2 microphones and you sing along to the songs and you get points for being on pitch and singing the song.
Although I suck at the game it is very fun and even funner when you have a bunch of people playing at the same time. We had our friends to play some RockBand and Singstar. It was a really fun time.



Me and my Bro RussJeff and Leslie Lowry singing (they both have really
good voices and make us all sound bad)

Jason watching three bad ''A'' rockers, wishing
that he was in our group

Jason and me singing while Megan drums it out

Chris and Courtney getting some energy for
RockBand and SingStar




Tom, Chris, Jeff and Jason Crooning

Jason and Jeff singing Metallica and Leslie
drumming her arms off

Crooning once more

Jason and Sash
Check out their blog

Leslie and Erica

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sing Star! It's the funnest game!

K.C. said...

Gotta love Rock Band and Sing Star. Staples at our house! A little ironic because my husband is also in mortgage and I am also reading the same books you are reading. So, we are rocking and singing and mortgaging and reading Rich Dad. Somewhere down the line, I imagine our lines will cross somewhere, if we keep doing it right. And I have no doubt we will. Have a great day! KC

LJAZ said...

Ok best mights ever is playing these two games you genius' have!! You need to add us get with the program!jk! we love you guys!!! Thanks for letting us play with you & see ya at the jazz game thursday!!

Tim & Steph said...

I love Rock Band..it's so fun!