A World of Useless Information

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Jazz and my Wife




My Problem-
I love the Utah Jazz and I am a huge fan. I am actually a huge fan of basketball in general. I watch every game that I can, and my poor wife has to put up with me wanting to watch all these basketball games. She does not mind that I watch TV, it is the fact that while the Jazz game is on, I zone out and she can not even get the smallest response out of me. She is not a fan of sports, so it is a little bit rude of me to torture her with all the basketball I watch.
My Solution-
I have a friend that is a scalper, or a ticket broker as he likes to be called. I asked him for some tickets to the next playoff game and like the good friend that he is he hooked me up. I wanted to take Megan to a game so she could get the feel of the intensity and atmosphere during a playoff game. We went to the game with some friends and had a blast. At the game they were giving out free t-shirts so that everyone in the arena was wearing white, it was pretty cool. (see photos below) While she is still not a Jazz or basketball fan, I like to think that she has a little bit more of a understanding of why I love the game.

I forgot to bring our camera so I had to use the BlackBerry to snap some photos. Not the best quality, but they will do.


2 comments:

Faleni said...

That's cool you guys got to do that. I hope she liked it. It looked like fun. I just wanted to say Go Lakers!

Cammi said...

Bradley - I got stuck in the world of blog hopping and I came across your blog! What a great collection of useless information :)

Give Megan time to get into the game...my husband roped me in and now I'm a bigger fan than he is!